Water Damage Restoration
in Bangor ME
Water damage: it’s something which never should be treated lightly. Just as soon as you recognize that your property is affected by water, call the Bangor, Me water damage restoration experts today.
Our 24-hour response staff will quickly mobilize to get the mitigation process started to best restore and salvage your contents and property.
If the cause isn’t obvious, like flooding after a storm, we begin by eliminating and identifying the water damage source. Next, our technicians will begin to extract the moisture and water from the impacted spaces. Our unique water removal equipment works to rapidly extract standing water, after which we start the process of dehumidification. The process of dehumidification works to extract the rest of the moisture and ensure a full dry out.
If you have furniture or upholstery which has been damaged, they’ll be taken away for restoration if the expenses to restore is less expensive than the price of replacement.
Why is Our Process of Water Damage Restoration Necessary?
- Water damage in Bangor will cause structural damage if left untreated
- If moisture isn’t properly removed, it’ll produce mold growth
- Secondary damage will occur if not correctly handled from the very start of the process of restoration
Why Choose Maine Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Repair
Whether the whole neighborhood was affected from flooding, or one house has suffered water intrusion from broken pipes – our team is trained at dealing with all water damage categories. In offering turnkey construction, restoration, and recovery services, our experienced techs will offer all the required services to get your building as close to its pre-loss shape as possible. If you ever face a disaster such as water damage, call Maine Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Repair for emergency response services.
We Are Quicker to Any Size Disaster
As water damage strikes, a quick response is crucial. Night or day, business owners and residents may expect us to immediately respond to your water emergency.
Water and flooding emergencies do not wait for standard business hours and neither will we. Maine Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Repair offers emergency restoration and cleaning services around-the-clock, 7 days per week—which includes holidays. It’s possible to expect an instant response time, night or day.
If you need emergency water damage restoration service in Bangor contact us around-the-clock at (207) 270-0978.
Quicker to Any Size Emergency
Within many restoration and cleaning situations, instant action is necessary. We’re strategically positioned to be quicker to any size emergency. An instant response assists in minimizing the damage, as well as the restoration and cleaning expenses.
Water is especially invasive, swiftly spreading all throughout your property, as well as being absorbed into furniture, walls, floors, etc. Maine Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Repair quickly arrives and begins the process of water extraction almost instantly.
Timeline of Water Damage
- Water rapidly spreads throughout the property and saturates everything inside its path.
- Water gets absorbed into belongings, upholstery, floors, and walls.
- Furniture finishes might bleed and cause permanent staining on carpeting.
- Books, photos and additional paper goods begin swelling and warping.
Hours 1 through 24:
- Drywall starts swelling and breaking down.
- Metal surfaces start tarnishing.
- Furniture starts swelling and cracking.
- Inks and dyes from paper goods and cloth stain and spread.
- A musty smell appears.
48 Hours - 1 Week:
- Mildew and mold might spread and grow.
- Studs, windows, and doors warp and swell.
- Metal starts rusting and corroding.
- Furniture warps and exhibits indications of mold.
- Paint starts blistering.
- Wood floors warp and swell.
- Severe biohazard contamination is possible.
Over 1 Week:
- Restoration cost and time dramatically increase; structural rebuilding and replacing contaminated materials might be extensive.
- Biohazard contaminants, mold growth, and structural safety pose severe risks to occupants.
We are Highly Experienced Water Damage Experts
Maine Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Repair specializes in water damage restoration, the very cornerstone of our business. We possess extensive water damage restoration skills, and our process focuses on regular documentation and monitoring of the process of drying from start to finish.
We Utilize Advanced Drying Techniques and Equipment
Maine Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Repair’s advanced equipment assists in detecting hidden moisture, extracting the standing water rapidly, and completely cleaning and drying your belongings and home. We’ll finish the project with professional sanitizing and deodorization solutions for your safety and comfort.
For more information on our water damage restoration service contact Maine Carpet Cleaning & Water Damage Repair today!
Water damage causes
- Plumbing leaks
- Drain & Toilet backups and overflows
- Irrigation & Sprinkler leaks
- Exterior water leaks
- Weather damages
- Ice damming
- Appliance leaks
- Foundation leaks
- Roofing leaks
- Basement leaks
Water damage odors
Sewer & Drain water
Microbial & Biological
Water damage drying
- Air movers
- Drying mats
- Cavity drying
- Heated drying
- Negative & Positive pressure
- Wall, ceiling & flooring
Water damage repair
- 24/7 sump pump install
- 24/7 perimeter drainage install
- Vapor barrier
- Gutter drainage
- Lateral slopping
- Foundation cracks
- Basement cracks