Water Damage Restoration
Why is Our Process of Water Damage Restoration Necessary?
- Water damage in Massachusetts will cause structural damage if left untreated
- If moisture isn’t properly removed, it’ll produce mold growth
- Secondary damage will occur if not correctly handled from the very start of the process of restoration
Why Choose Lilly’s Restoration
Whether the whole neighborhood was affected by flooding or one house has suffered flooding from broken pipes – our team is trained at dealing with all water damage categories. In offering turnkey construction, restoration, and recovery services, our experienced techs will offer all the required services to get your building as close to its pre-loss condition as possible. If you have water damage in Massachusetts, call Lilly’s Restoration for 24/7 emergency water damage services.
We Are Quicker to Any Size Disaster
When water damage strikes, a quick response is crucial. Night or day, business owners and residents can count on us to immediately respond to any water emergency.
Water and flooding emergencies do not wait for standard business hours and neither do we. Lilly’s Restoration offers emergency restoration and cleanup services around-the-clock, 7 days per week—which includes holidays.
Ready For Any Size EmergencyWater is especially invasive, swiftly spreading all throughout your property, as well as being absorbed into furniture, walls, floors, etc. Lilly’s Restoration quickly arrives and begins the process of water extraction almost instantly. We have experienced technicians ready to cleanup any size flooding in Massachusetts.
Timeline of Water Damage
- Water rapidly spreads throughout the property and saturates everything inside its path.
- Water gets absorbed into belongings, upholstery, floors, and walls.
Furniture finishes might bleed and cause permanent staining on carpeting.
- Books, photos and additional paper goods begin swelling and warping.
Hours 1 through 24:
- Drywall starts swelling and breaking down.
- Metal surfaces start tarnishing.
- Furniture starts swelling and cracking.
- Inks and dyes from paper goods and cloth stain and spread.
- A musty smell appears.
48 Hours – 1 Week:
- Mildew and mold might spread and grow.
- Studs, windows, and doors warp and swell.
- Metal starts rusting and corroding.
- Furniture warps and exhibits indications of mold.
- Paint starts blistering.
- Wood floors warp and swell.
- Severe biohazard contamination is possible.
Over 1 Week:
- Restoration cost and time dramatically increase; structural rebuilding and replacing contaminated materials might be extensive.
- Biohazard contaminants, mold growth, and structural safety pose severe risks to occupants.
We are Highly Experienced Water Damage Experts
Lilly’s Restoration specializes in water damage restoration, the very cornerstone of our business. We possess extensive water damage restoration skills, and our process focuses on regular documentation and monitoring of the process of drying from start to finish.
We Utilize Advanced Drying Techniques and Equipment
Lilly’s Restoration utilizes advanced equipment assists in detecting hidden moisture, extracting the standing water rapidly, and completely cleaning and drying your belongings and home. We’ll finish the project with professional sanitizing and deodorization solutions for your safety and comfort. For more information on our water damage restoration service contact Lilly’s Restoration today! 413-213-3980
Visit us at our NEW Easthampton Location!
1 Lovefield Street #4, Easthampton, MA. 01027